I got a jury summons in the mail the other day...I don't know how I'm going to pull that one off with a 4yr old and two 1yr olds.
I have made homemade french bread three times in the last four days. I love that stuff.
My laundry is backed up.
I made a new homemade alfredo sauce, and I think it turned out amazing. It was a little work but totally worth it.
Buster brought home his grades yesterday, they went like this:
Art: 95% A
Language Arts: 91% A
Math: 96% A
Music: 100% A
PE:100% A
Reading: 96% A
Spelling: 96% A
I think he deserves some ice cream, maybe tonight. I told him if he keeps up the awesome grades he'll be able to get a scholarship and go to college for free. He was actually really motivated by that. I hope it happens.
It also says he was absent 13 times in the quarter...I know that's not possible.
I've enjoyed walking with the two babies each morning and then coming home and putting them down for a nap. They love the walks too. They have learned to say truck, car, bus, tree, and goat from all the times we see those things on our walk.
I love the weather like this.
I'm only sick a few days a week now instead of everyday. I'm happy for that. I've been trying to keep up on my double workouts three times a week still. I'm hoping it'll last for a while.
Beans are cooking in the crockpot. I'm not caring to much for the smell.
I'm learning about essential oils and holding a class next Thursday night at 7pm if you're interested. I'm not teaching it just hosting it...let me know and I'll get you the info. So far I've been really impressed with this alternative form of "medication" if you can call it that.
My to-do list is long and my computer is slow so it's time to sign off.
No comments:
Post a Comment