Thursday, June 9, 2011

Buster is off at cub scout day camp. I can't believe he'll be eight in just a few days. I'll have a cub scout...and three more to follow in his footsteps. I don't know the first thing about the cub scout program or the boy scout program but ask me in 14 years and I'll know it like the back of my hand, I'm sure. I feel like our family isn't complete without him. Boss is lost as to what he should be doing with his time since he doesn't have an older brother to tell him what the next activity will be. I feel lost cause there's no arguing, one less mouth to feed and the house just feels empty. I know he's having a great time but I have to say I miss him like crazy. I'm once again full of gratitude I get to be home with the boys all day. Sometimes it makes for crazy days but I know I would miss them immensely. I feel blessed to be with them each day.

I finally got my hair done again. It had been way too long...like eight months. I feel like a new woman. Again it's the simple things in life that bring the most joy.

It's been weird having no mutual...no phone calls, no emails really nothing to worry about this week. Not bad.

1 comment:

Collier Family said...

How fun for Buster! He and all youe boys will be great scouters!