Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paying bills today...not my favorite thing to do but I decided to sit down at the computer and set everything up so I could pay 90% of them online. I've been old school and have been writing checks but I think those days are behind me.

The boys chore for today was to clean the playroom and their bedroom, completely by themselves. I think they would have rather been beaten but it's finally done and looks great.

I don't like paying bills but I'm more than grateful to have money in the account to pay them.

Buster started golf school for the next two weeks. I heart city programs that are available, close and totally affordable. I think Pops might be more excited Buster's doing golf school than he is...Pops is looking forward to having a golf partner anytime he wants one.

This week is Buster's birthday, Pops' birthday and fathers day...all three events occur on Saturday and Sunday. Not to mention our anniversary that took place earlier in the month makes for a busy June. I asked Pops what he wants for his birthday/fathers day...his answer as always...nothing. Grrrr, it's hard to shop for him. Buster doesn't want a friend party this year instead he wants to do something "fun" as a family. He's still trying to figure out what that fun thing might be. I know he has lots of idea's running through his head. I have to say I was actually looking forward to throwing him a party with his friends but he's insistent to not do one this year.

It's getting hot and I can tell I'm getting hotter has my belly grows...it's a lot harder to cool off these days.

I also heart the schools free food program (Pop's calls it the "soup kitchen") It's been almost two weeks since I've bought a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread. Not to mention my kitchen has stayed a lot cleaner the past few weeks. I chalk it up as another blessing.

I'm now a den mother for the cub scouts...this should be interesting. Like I said earlier I know nothing about the program but what better way to learn than to be a leader in it. I'm excited and Buster is excited too that I get to work with him. I can't say I'm totally excited for the 8 year old boy humor that seems to enter them at this age...but I'm sure we'll have a great time together, even if it is laughing at some of their bodily functions and smells.

Back to bills.

No comments: