As many of you know Carson starts school this August and I have been on a hunt to find the right place for him. In my search I have found a new school opening this 2008-2009 school year called Eagle College Prep Elementary School. They are new to the Phoenix Area but have schools back east. They have an information meeting this Wednesday night, April 2nd at 6pm at AZ Lutheran Academy located south of Southern and 27th ave.
I have spoken with the owner a few times and other than that I know nothing about the school and am not promoting it, just interested to see what they have to offer. I wanted to put the word out to other parents in the area who might also be interested in education options for their children. If you are interested in attending let me know, maybe we can go together!
Check out their website at www.eagleprep.org
1 comment:
Oooh... I think I'd be interested in checking it out. I'll talk to you Wed morning about it, I guess!
Post a Comment