So I haven't posted for a while...been a little busy between 2 trips to Cali in the last 10 days. I'm not in the mood to blog right now...been in the car with tired kids and after reading other peoples blogs and realizing how "perfect" their kids are and how their parenting is "perfect"...blah, blah, blah...and I'm sitting here to tired to get off my rear to get my child to bed & it's 2 hours past his bedtime and I'm threatening to beat the child if he doesn't go to bed... it seems as if others are the perfect parents with the perfect children. Again, blah, blah, blah...
Tomorrow will be a better day...hopefully.
7 comments:
I'm glad you're back! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has occasional violent thoughts when my children drive me crazy!! ;-) Though I'm sorry it was a rough night! You're not alone.
My children will be lucky if they live through today--AAARRGGGHHH!! I can't remember what I've posted on my blog lately but let me tell you that if mine was one of them that gave you the impression of perfect children--well, I need to fix that!
It's Spring Break and I'm about ready to pull my hair out and my husband is out of town AGAIN and my house is a mess--can I just climb back in bed and ignore it all?
Hope your week gets better (and mine too!)!
All I can say is, once they are gone, you will remember the good times more than the bad. I would love to have 24 hours of children under my feet. Get some rest, it will be better soon.
I think Michelle can relate with you! She has been home with the kids all week (Spring Break) and by the time I come home, she has thin patience. Lots of timeouts and "push up position" going on at our house.
To repeat the post above...we'll probably miss them when they grow up and leave!
I can't help but note that Sandi said 24 hours (and not more!) :)
Of course we will miss some parts of our kids being little but we definitely won't miss the stress of little ones and busy husbands, etc. It was great to chat with you on Tuesday, Jackie Lee--it really helped me feel better!
I found your blog cause I was looking for splash pads but I can appreciate anyone who doesn't have perfect children blah blah blah and who threatens a good beating every once in a while. Thanks for perking up my day!
I'm so glad you're normal like me!
Post a Comment