Real quick...the boys are both asleep and I need to shower (Brandon would be so proud that I am showering before 4pm!) I will do a longer post about the two trips to California, the Yoga training...I'm certified now! and the Disneyland trip. But first I have to finish the taxes for both businesses and get Quick books in order before I spend "fun" time on the computer. Not to mention this week I am a mother of six boys while my friend and her husband are on a cruise! So far, so good.
I really do love my children, I know the previous post didn't exactly express that but I do love raising monkeys (really sometimes they are literal monkeys...after having boys I can see why some believe in the theory of evolution :) )
Have a good week & Happy St. Patrick's Day!
4 comments:
Your boys are darling and they love their mommy. Girls are fun too, but they're a little dramatic--at least mine are. With boys, what you see is what you get.
I'll be excited to have some boys, hopefully. Girls are fun too, and I have no doubt that boys are also!
Boys are hilarious. Porter is fearless, active, and crazy! I definitely can relate.
Wow, your last post sounded like ME yesterday! When you just REALLY don't want to take responsibility & hope they don't tear the house down in the process?? Don't worry. You're not alone! (I mostly write the good stuff so that I can remember the silver lining the rest of the time!)
Post a Comment