I used to read blogs...not to much anymore but one day I'll get back to it. So please don't be offended if I don't know whats going on in your life, I'll read your blog eventually.
Carson still loves school. Boston still misses his brother.
Today was the worst day at church. My kids were out of control and I went out three times during sacrament meeting. Brandon was only there for the first 30 minutes and then he had to leave for a meeting and in that short time he even had to take Boston out once. My sister and brother-in-law were there and that made it even more embarrassing. Needless to say we got home and ate lunch, Boston didn't eat a thing he just fell asleep in his chair. Sorry to all the ward members for all the commotion and chaos caused by my screaming children today. I think I can guess that our family home evening will be on reverence tomorrow.
I finished reading Breaking Dawn the last of the Twilight series. I'll keep my opinions to myself as I know there are a lot of people who haven't read it or are still reading it. It took me three long weeks to finish it. Now I can finally cross it off on the "to do" list. Hallelujah.
5 comments:
I didn't even notice your kids! I was too busy trying to keep mine quiet! :-) Sorry I didn't show up this morning. Mondays are getting hard for me to pry myself out of bed! :-/ I will see you Wed though!
hahaha... sometimes I think it's just my kid making all the noise. I'm glad that I'm not the only person that's taking a while to read this book, for some reason, I just can't get into it like I did with those others. I still haven't checked it off of my to do list. :)
You were right behind me and I never noticed noisy kids other than my own. Funny thing was I kept thinking to myself, "Jackie Lee's sister and brother-in-law are going to go home after church and talk about the out- of-control family that sat in front of them." It just goes to show that we are all too busy with our own kids to notice anyone else's.
A huge THANK YOU for letting us stay. I was trying to think back on whose great idea it was anyway, yours or mine to stay the night. It was extra fun... sleeping in the bunk beds.
I'm glad that my kids arn't the only ones who scream their heads off in the middle of sacrament meeting and have to be taken out! How fun, right? So you want to come and visit, huh? ANY TIME!!
Post a Comment