Thursday, August 7, 2008

We've almost survived the first week of school! Carson has had a great time and we've had no tears over doing the hair in the morning. Actually we've had no tears at all! It's been a good week. Boston is just lost with out his brother. He surely misses him!

5 comments:

AMY said...

I've been meaning to call and see how you are doing. We have had lot's of tears, but they aren't Connor's, just mine! I don't like being away from him 7 hours and I don't like that he's growing up!

felicia said...

i can't believe he's already in kindergarten! so great that he's enjoying it so much:)

Shawna said...

email me so I can send you an invite to my blog...I'm going private

shamoms@cox.net

see you in the morning...bright and early!

Cindy and Steve said...

Thanks again for teaching us some yoga last night. -Cindy

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Hi JackieLee! Congrats on making it through the first week of school! That was a big deal last year for me too! It's like you are handing you child over to "the system" for 12 years with no real idea of how they will turn out! It's very weird! Hey, we are looking to start a prek-k t-ball team (and a 1-2 grade soocer team too but that doesn't really matter for you) through the Y, we would love to have Carson if you are interested! Let me know!
bethany