So I've been really bad at updating the blog lately. For anyone who cares here is some stuff going on in our lives...
Carson LOVES school. Wow, what a relief. He can't wait to go each morning. Never once have I had to force him to get ready or hurry up...if you know Carson this is a big deal. I love his classroom and teacher. He's come home everyday with a new art project they've done. I can't believe how much he has caught on to in the last 8 days. He has met great new friends and he talks about them a lot. I was able to help in the classroom this week and it was fun watching him interact with the other kids. He's more of a class clown than I expected he would be, hopefully the silly side of him doesn't get him in trouble! Anyway over all every body's happy with the choice.
Boston is still lost without his brother. Although he's getting better at playing by himself. He had a friend over this week and I noticed he treated his friend as Carson treats him...telling him everything to do and play with. It was cute to watch them interact. He hurt his toe a few weeks ago pretty badly and then his toenail had to be taken off cause it was just hanging by a thread. So now on his big toe he has no toenail and likes to show everyone. His therapist came yesterday and he took her into the bathroom and showed her what fell on his toe and why he now has an "boo boo". Were having fun together. I was planning to take him to the library for story time but while I was getting ready he feel asleep on my bedroom floor. That's a first.
Brandon's been busy with work and his latest thing is golfing on Saturday mornings. I think he's trying to take advantage of the cheap golf during the summer...whatever. I feel like I can't complain about him going though because he works his tail off so much I know he needs an outlet.
I'm still trying to get used to this one kid thing. Let me just say it is soooo much easier to take one kid out than two. I don't know why but it just is. Not to mention I have gotten dressed almost everyday the last two weeks, that itself is a miracle. I don't know what it is but having one kid at home makes me feel like I'm getting things accomplished. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have another baby here with Boston but I do have to admit I'm really bonding and enjoying just being with Boston.
All in all things are well every body's happy and healthy. The Lord is really blessing us in so many ways. I hope each day I can remember and recognize the trials that come our way are great opportunities to boost our faith and turn them into future blessings.
8 comments:
I'm so glad things are going so well! Hearing how much Carson loves school makes me feel a little less nervous about sending Annika next year!
We loved having Boston over the other day. He's so adorable. We'll take him anyday!
Yay for happy lives! So are you gonna do the evolution of dance with us at the camp reunion?
It's nice to be able to read your blog, so I at least know in a general sense what is going on in the Meryhew family. Poor Bosty :( He can ALWAYS come play with Marmie.
Hey Jackie,
So what school did you finally decide on for Carson? What are your thoughts so far about it? I am looking towards Eagle Prep, but unsure still. We need to get together, and soon; I always enjoy our times together of dinners, games, and chatting. Take care, Lindsay
Oh, and glad you're doing well. Sounds like everything is going wonderfully for you all.
I am glad things are well. Lance went into Carson's class for reading buddies and he he said he saw and waved to Carson. Lance thought it was neat to see him.
I am glad things are well. Lance went into Carson's class for reading buddies and he he said he saw and waved to Carson. Lance thought it was neat to see him.
So glad Carson is enjoying school, it makes the adjustment so much easier huh? I have also realized that two kids is SO much easier than three, now that Connor is in school. I thought Addisyn would be lost without Connor, but I think she is liking all the attention instead.
Post a Comment