Thursday, October 22, 2009

A few pics

These photos are from today...October 22, 2009
He's 15 days old



There's something sweet about a baby's feet...

This is the little man at 9 days old

This is the night we came home from the hospital
Thursday October 8th 2009
Five days old with his big brothers. This was after our first family home evening with #3. Spouse gave the lesson on being examples to our siblings. Afterward we gave the boys these pajamas that said "big brother" on them. They were thrilled.

5 comments:

Micheline said...

He is very cute - but I haven't read (or can't remember reading) what you named him? Babies are so precious. I am looking forward to having another baby around our house soon - a grandbaby! And I get to babysit!

Lindsay Renee' said...

jackie lee,
i think he looks like boston. what a doll. what would i do with a house of four boys?

Erin said...

I agree, I LOVE baby feet!

Jessica said...

You guys have some cute kids!

Jill said...

What an adorable little guy!!! :0) Congrats!!!
And I love the new big brother jammies--such a fun idea!!!