Saturday, October 10, 2009

He's finally here!


Notice spouses drawing of the new baby about to be delivered.
Yes, that would a picture of a fully dilated cervix. Mature spouse.

One of his first pictures. 9lbs 8oz. 21 inches long. Born October 7, 2009 at 7:49pm
No name yet....still working on it.




First pictures with mom and pops.



Meeting the big brothers for the first time. That was a sweet and special moment.
The brothers were excited.

Details to come in the next post.
Now I must go hold this sweet little man.

12 comments:

Emily said...

so happy everything went well!! congrats mama!!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations to all of you! I am happy for you!

Shawna said...

He looks so much like Boston in that first picture. So cute!
Congratulations...I'm glad he's finally here. I want to come and see him once I'm over this nasty cold.

Jessica said...

He is precious.

Edna Guerrero said...

Yay! Congrats! He's adorable!

Misty Holt said...

Congrats! So glad it is finally over for you, cheers... until next time :)

Lani said...

So precious! Love that face! Yay!

Katie said...

We are so happy for you! Congratulations.

the Cardon Clan said...

Yea! Congrats Jackie Lee & Brandon. I am so happy all is well and that your sweet boy is here.

Jason and Ashlee said...

What a cute boy!! He looks like Boston. I hope all is well with you both. So glad he is finally here.

Erin said...

Anytime you need someone else to hold that sweet little man for a bit give me a call, he is adorable! You guys did good!

Aika said...

Congratulations! What a handsome looking boy! Can't wait to meet him!