Saturday morning brought us our first family outing as a family of 5.
We headed out to #1 soccer game. Which he played pretty darn well...


#2 always loves watching a good soccer game...as long as he has a snack to keep him occupied.

It was fun to get out...a bit warm though but fun none the less

Then that night was the ward Halloween party. I stayed home with the baby and spouse was able to go and take the two oldest who really enjoyed themselves.
Pops was...well I don't think his proper description is politically correct so I won't say.
#2 was a Power ranger and #1 Darth Maul...not my favorite choice but he was very excited and that's what matters. Right?
#2 was very excited about his costume and loved showing off his big muscles!
Since there were no masks allowed spouse painted #1's face just like the mask that came with the costume. Not a bad job at all...I told him maybe it was time to switch careers and become a makeup artist.
Baby and I enjoyed the peace and quiet at home...and some of the candy brought home by the kids!
We headed out to #1 soccer game. Which he played pretty darn well...
#2 always loves watching a good soccer game...as long as he has a snack to keep him occupied.
It was fun to get out...a bit warm though but fun none the less
Then that night was the ward Halloween party. I stayed home with the baby and spouse was able to go and take the two oldest who really enjoyed themselves.
#2 was a Power ranger and #1 Darth Maul...not my favorite choice but he was very excited and that's what matters. Right?
Baby and I enjoyed the peace and quiet at home...and some of the candy brought home by the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment