Sunday, October 25, 2009

Friday at the Park

Friday the boys rode bikes to the park while I pushed #3 in his stroller. (Which by the way he loves) I enjoyed basking in the sun...

The big boys enjoyed climbing all over the toys even with their bike helmets still on...
and the new one slept the afternoon away. So peaceful.

Not a bad Friday afternoon.

2 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

Jackie Lee, he is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!! I forgot you always go natural... Way to be! I tried it for the first time w/ this one & it was tough! I understand now that showers are like miracles during labor :) Good for you staying away from pitocin... that stuff IS the PITs ;)
How many days past your due date were you? ... and btw, I LOVE your tent idea for conference! :)

john and steph said...

Boston was so cute in nursery when I asked how his new baby was. He said his name is creighton. He then informed he cries a lot and really like to drink milk. It was so funny.