This kid is a crack up. I always wonder what he'll choose to be when he grows up.
He's witty, clever, mischievous, very busy and lovable all at the same time.
He's got the best older brother that he admires so much and can't seem to give enough hugs and kisses to his younger brother. So far he seems like a perfect fit right in the middle. Never a day goes by that I don't laugh out loud from something he's said or done.
What fun he ads to our family.
He's witty, clever, mischievous, very busy and lovable all at the same time.
He's got the best older brother that he admires so much and can't seem to give enough hugs and kisses to his younger brother. So far he seems like a perfect fit right in the middle. Never a day goes by that I don't laugh out loud from something he's said or done.
What fun he ads to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment