Young Women's Christmas lesson... done
Young Women's Christmas gift...done
Young Women's Christmas gift...done
I had two great women come over to help out and I think it turned out awesome! Hopefully the girls will focus on gaining a strong testimony of this powerful book and allow it to be an influence for good for the rest of their lives.
In preparing for the lesson I found some good quotes about the book...
Dallin H. Oaks said "In a day when many are challenging the divinity of Jesus Christ or doubting the reality of his atonement and resurrection, the message of that second witness, the Book of Mormon, is needed more urgently than ever."
And Joseph Smith said "The Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.
I know this to be true. It will change your life. Wanna learn more? Go here for a free copy of this magnificent book.
3 comments:
I love those covered pocket-size Books or Mormon. I saw some when I was in Utah this summer and got the pattern to do one for my daughters. Hasn't happened yet. What a good idea for your YW.
The girls are lucky to have you!
So Stinkin' Cute! Nice work! I bet the girls loved them!
Post a Comment