Living and loving this journey. One step at a time.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
This guy had another blow out at church. Again I didn't have a change of clothes and no diapers. I'm such a prepared mom. I accidentally left the diapers on the kitchen table. Again, he left church naked.
I'll try harder next week.
P.S. I love the Young Women. If they could only know I try my best. Is this a taste of having a teenage daughter? I do love them.
Thats funny! I saw Brandon carrying him around in a blanket yesterday and I said, "oh no, did he have another blow out"? He said, yes and it always seems to be with me. Haha!
3 comments:
Thats funny! I saw Brandon carrying him around in a blanket yesterday and I said, "oh no, did he have another blow out"? He said, yes and it always seems to be with me. Haha!
LOL, Got to love the breastfed baby poop! I was looking for you on Sunday, now I know where you went ;)
I love the YW too, and you are an AWESOME YW president... we are our biggest critics!
Post a Comment