Today was a busy day and I'm glad it's over. It started with a 5am workout so I could be dressed and ready to teach #2's preschool class by 9:30am. Taught preschool while having our little friend here I babysit part-time then when preschool was done at 12pm #2 & #3 and I headed over to #1 school for his winter story stroll and hot chocolate. Came home to prepare parts of the dinner for our young women's activity which was a progressive dinner, did homework with #1. Had the 3rd and final house for the progressive dinner cancel on me so I very quickly picked up the house and vacuumed the kitchen floor and made my house the final stop. Fixed dinner for the family dropped the kids off at a friends house since spouse was gone for the night, picked up two YW on my way to the church and started one of our final YW activities before the ward split officially takes place all while changing many poopy diapers and doing lots of feedings. The activity went well and we had a great turn out. I'll miss those girls who will no longer be in my ward. The boys were such great help this afternoon...they cleaned the playroom all by themselves and didn't complain once about it. It was awesome!
On another note here are some family pictures from Thanksgiving day.



They sure do love their brother.
1 comment:
I love your family pictures.
Post a Comment