Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's official...



85% Chance of a boy...things are really looking that way but it was an early ultrasound.

So with four boys this must mean one of two things, either:

1. The Lord thinks I'm really good at raising boys

or

2. I haven't got it right yet and he's giving me a fourth chance.

Either way this means more wrestling time, more Lego's, more hats, more white shirts to iron, more light sabers, more sports, lots of savings needed for their mission, college savings needed...

It also means...when the father and sons weekend comes around I GET THE ENTIRE WEEKEND FREE!!! And it means out in public I'm still off the hook of taking the boys to the bathroom if Pops is around. No spending money on hair stuff or jewelery, no matching shoes needed for outfits, less drama (hopefully) and I can't wait to have four wonderful daughter-in-laws that I will learn to love no matter what...for they may be the closest thing I ever have to a daughter. And granddaughters, there might be a lot of spoiling going on when that time comes.

This new one came as a "planned surprise" I like to call it. We knew we weren't done but we had no idea this one would come so fast considering the other three took their own sweet time to enter from heaven. We're excited and are anxiously saving our dollars for another cash paid delivery...blessed insurance companies...don't get me started.

Four boys...I'm still trying to swallow that.

P.S. I know there are people that hate finding out about these things in a social setting like this but honestly I didn't know how else to advertise the big news! :)

9 comments:

Jennie Ellison said...

Congrats! but when is the due date? how far along?

Jackie Lee said...

oh...i did forget to mention those things...due late august or most likely early september. I'm just shy of my 14 week mark.

Jane said...

Four boys so fun! I do think the Lord KNOWS your really good at raising boys. Boys that will grow up to be righteous young men that will honor the priesthood. A big Congrats very exciting!

shanan said...

we're so excited for you guys! congrats! we get to take pictures of you guys again when he arrives, right!? :-)

Sweating in the endless heat said...

How wonderful for you;-) How are you feeling?? Congrats!!!

Edna Guerrero said...

Congrats!!!!!!

April said...

Thank goodness for your blog. Congratulations, shall we start picking out state or city names for a precious baby boy Meryhew? If he is as cute as Creighton, then you can have five more boys!:)

You are a fabulous mother and you have a husband who shows his sons how to treat their mother, so they in turn will know how to treat their wives. What a blessing for you to be able to have, in the future, wonderful daughters in-law. And a husband who takes his role seriously as a husband, father and Melchizedek Priesthood holder. I am very happy for you. And I love you lots and lots!

Collier Family said...

YAHOOO! 4 Boys will ROCK!! So excited for you!

AMY said...

congrats Jackie Lee! I love little boys!