I found this piece of paper as I went through the stack of papers on the counter. Buster had made this for me at school this year for mothers day. It had a few questions on it and he got to write down his answers, it goes like this:
My mom helps our family by?
~She makes us food
The thing my mom likes to do for fun is?
~She likes to go walking
When my mom daydreams she thinks about?
~My mom doesn't daydream.
If Mom could have one wish come true, she would wish for?
~A vacation
She spends most of her time doing?
~Working and cleaning
It cracked me up. He knows I'm always talking about vacations, he knows I love a good family vacation. As far as daydreaming goes, I told him I daydream about being on vacation and not working or cleaning. :) I do like to go walking but I could think of a few other things I like to do for fun too.
1 comment:
oh the things kids say! :)Happy birthday to buster and brandon! We'd love to be there for buster's baptisim. We will miss it.
Post a Comment