Sunday, November 4, 2012

#4

Today I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful to be baptized, have received the Holy Ghost as a constant guide in my life.  My membership in the Church of Jesus Christ has shaped who I am and the choices I have made.  Knowledge and a testimony of Jesus Christ offers me hope, and true happiness. Lots of people say they don't know where they'd be without the gospel in their lives.  I'm pretty sure I know where I'd be without it and I know I wouldn't be happy.

Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is a lifelong commitment.  It can be time consuming and keep me and my family busy but all the sacrifice and service have brought forth blessings beyond what I feel worthy to receive.

I know I have a Father in Heaven who loves me. I know Jesus Christ was born to Mary, walked this earth, atoned for my sins, died and was resurrected and lives again. I know the Holy Ghost was given to me and is my constant companion. I know Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are three separate beings. I know they are real. I know Heavenly Father seeks for us to seek him and is mindful of our needs, wants and desires.  I know he blesses me and my family in ways seen and unseen.

I am grateful for this knowledge, it is who I am.