I decided I'd join in on the "no shave November" I'm willing to let the facial hair grow as much as it can.
Since it is November in all I also decided to do "gratitude month." I really meant for this to start yesterday but I spent until wee hours of the morning last night hanging out with a great friend. It was really refreshing. Thus since I didn't get home until technically today I'll have to start gratitude month right now.
#1 Grateful for my family. Really. I have the life I wanted. Is it perfect? No. Are my children perfect? No. Is my husband perfect? No. Am I perfect? Heck no! But they each put a smile on my face more often than not. I am a mother, I am a wife and I am blessed to be both.
#2 I'm grateful for good health and I'm grateful for the things in life that have been introduced to me over the years to help keep my family healthy. I'm grateful to study and understand the human body and what it needs to thrive. I'm grateful for natural medicine and especially essential oils. I truly feel they have been a huge blessing over the last several years. They have kept us healthy.
Tomorrow with come gratitude #3.
Oh and by the way I was kidding with the "no shave November" on the face...I'll keep my face shaved and skip the leg shaving. That'll make for quick showers. Now if I can just find a pair of really cute boots to keep the leg hair hidden. Who wants to go shopping?