Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gratitude #3

Today I am grateful for Cub Scouts and the ability it has to change a boy into a man.  With my calling I attended Pow Wow (Scout Training) last night for a couple of hours and again today from 7:30am-4:00pm.  It wouldn't have been my first choice of a way to spend a Saturday but I was glad to be able to go and learn, grateful for a husband who handled 4 boys, two soccer games, a Costco trip and even took the boys out for lunch and picked up the babysitter so he could come pick me up and we could head out to a work function of his. Best of all he didn't forget to bring me a change of clothes so I wasn't stuck wearing my scout shirt all evening. I enjoy the scout program and am grateful to help play a part in shaping the future men in America.

Tomorrow I'll be very grateful to see my kids...didn't get to do that today and I miss holding and hugging them.  It makes me even more grateful to be able to do this every single day.