Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feb 26th

Where does the month go? Time flies so fast.

Anyhow today I went to observe at two different schools... I'm checking out my choices for Carson's Kindergarten days that are soon approaching! I was going to express my feelings on the two but I am realizing it's kind of like politics...everyone has their opinion and my opinion may not match theirs. So why open an unnecessary can of worms? I don't need anymore enemies. I didn't want to cause waves or offend anyone so I figured I'd keep my feelings private and only share when asked! I was soooooo glad I went. I learned so much about each of the teachers and their teaching style and which would work best with Carson's personality. It was very informative. I think I have made my decision on which school but I want to check out two more schools. Hopefully I'll be able to do that next week.

I mopped the floor today...if you've seen my house you've seen theirs a lot to mop and sometimes I dread it because it kills my back but it desperately needed to be done. I got this new organic cleaner at Walgreen's several months ago because it said it was for all surfaces including stainless steel. I tried it on our stainless steel appliances and it didn't work at all. Then when I was about to start mopping I remembered I still had it and it said it was also for tile. I used it and it worked great! I would highly recommend it. It's called "Holy Cow" and the liquid is pink. That was my reason for posting today. I like to find products that work good and share them with others...if anyone cares :). I would post a picture of it but my precious 4 year old son totally broke our camera...(gurrrr). Hopefully I can get to Costco tomorrow and they can still replace it. How many times did I tell him not to play with it? Precious, Precious child.

Now it's time to get back to work. (Gurrr again) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing more organic than 11.5 Kangen Water.:) Best organic cleaner you will ever find. Time to hire a house cleaner? Sorry, I am already taken!:) I am interested in what type of teacher and school you found that fits Carson the best. Will you share?
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

If you don't have 11.5 Kangen Water available "Holy Cow" is great. I use it all the time. I LOVE the green one, great for heavy cleaning though I use it on everything!

Amy G. said...

You have as much right to your opinion as anyone else - and it's YOUR blog! I'm curious as to what you observed at each school. You don't have to name the schools or teachers. Just call them School A or B or something.

You can add one more thing to your thankful list. You have lots of choices as to where your kids go to school and the right to make that decision. It's not so easy here in Florida!

Collier Family said...

Just the name of a proudct called "Holy Cow" makes me chuckle, but it must really do the job to deserve just a title!

Becky said...

Our entire downstairs is tile and I love it..except for the sweeping and mopping!

Hope you find a school that you are happy with; it's hard to believe that your Carson and my Brisa are old enough for kindergarten!

P.S. Thanks so much for the sweet gift which I documented on my blog :)