Gun ruling today: "a landmark victory for Second Amendment freedom." - McCain
I'm not a huge McCain fan but I do believe today's ruling in D.C. was a significant win. I appreciate Mr. Becks views on this topic and so many others that are discussed daily. After listening to him several times now I think I have a new best friend. Am I getting older or what? Scary. May the Second Amendment always stay enforced and may the American public be wise and take precautions if choosing to have guns in the home. You go Glenn!
I'm not a huge McCain fan but I do believe today's ruling in D.C. was a significant win. I appreciate Mr. Becks views on this topic and so many others that are discussed daily. After listening to him several times now I think I have a new best friend. Am I getting older or what? Scary. May the Second Amendment always stay enforced and may the American public be wise and take precautions if choosing to have guns in the home. You go Glenn!

4 comments:
I started liking Glenn last year when we went to the Freedom Festival in Provo last year and he was the MC there. He has such an interesting background as well. Sometimes he freaks me out, so I have to watch him "sparingly."
I love Glenn Beck. He's funny and is letting the world know what's really going on. It's great.
If you have never heard Glenn Beck's conversion story and testimony - you need to! It is great. You can find it at:
http://www.meridianmagazine.com/youtube/080619glenn.html
Post a Comment