I had all intentions of sending out a real Christmas card this year. Well considering it's 3 days prior to Christmas I don't think it's going to happen. This year has been a memorable one...some of the memories I'd like to forget and others I never want to forget. We'll leave it at that.
I also had hopes to spend one full day baking with my children and deliver goodies that looked like they came right from the Rachel Ray show (does she still have a show?) Then I came back to reality and quickly remembered that I signed a contract long ago to never admit that Martha Stewart gets all her ideas from me...thus I cannot go ahead with my baking day or I'd end up having to host my own TV show as I'd put Martha out of business and I just don't have the time in my life right now to start hosting. So to make a long story short...both my blog readers, I will not be delivering any goodies. This doesn't mean I don't love or appreciate you, it simply means I have worked my tail off the last two months trying to loose baby weight and I'm one pound from pre-pregnancy weight and if I bake I'll eat and if I eat I'll plump up and if I plump up I'll...you get the picture...Not to mention I'm enjoying having all three boys home and baking with them stresses me out. I choosing to have a calm holiday break and enjoy the moments than be up tight just to have baked goodies. Long story short...no goodie plates this year. Please accept my apologies.
7 comments:
Apology accepted...lol
You are too funny! Merry Christmas!
man, i was totally counting on your goodie plate
Accept my apologies too... no card or goodies from me either. I hear ya. 3 kids keeps the mommy hands full. Merry Christmas, Jackie Lee! Love you lots!
GREAT JOB, JACKIE LEE. P90X, ARE YOU LOVING IT?? IT WAS MY COMPANION TO LOSE ALL THAT BABY WEIGHT FROM TESS. HOPE YOU'RE FINDING IT AS SUCCESSFUL AS I DID. IS IT TRUE...LOVING THE WORKOUTS AS MUCH AS HATING THEM!!??
Gees Jackie Lee, it is good you have a blog, so I know what is going on in your life. I feel like I live 1000 miles from you, instead of 30 minutes. I am very interested in you and your family... needless to say... great job on the Books of Mormon. #1 sons comments about his baby brother are precious... sometimes it is good to have a little more serious minded child... they help keep us in perspective.
Merry Christmas love you all, lots and lots.
I still think you're superwoman!! I hope your Christmas was fantastic.
don't fret, I was going to do a goodie plate too, but never quite got to it. No worries, in reality we all eat to much anyway, this time of year that is. Well, not me, I eat too much all the time! :) Loved #1's comment, that is great! And you're so crafty with the BofM project! Way to go! I always love checking your blog, even though I don't comment as often as I read it! Loves to ya!
Post a Comment