Saturday, February 19, 2011

Here we go again...time to play catch up with the Blog.

Boss' birthday pics...

Boss was so excited to open in package he got in the mail from his Aunt J. I was thankful for the package because I knew it made him feel special that she would remember his big day.


Here he is wearing what he got...notice the number 5 since it's his 5th birthday. Clever huh! Thanks Aunt J.


Here he is closing his eyes very tightly as we brought in his big present...his new bike.


We had a great morning and then headed over to Amazing Jake's for an amazing time celebrating his birthday.

On to a typical Sunday morning. It goes like this...Pops at

meetings, me getting ready and the boys playing in the play room.

Crate loves to climb on his Lego table and try to find some action outside.


Once again, Boss is loving on Crate but Crate has already had enough...


No pics of Buster, he was shirtless and refused to have his picture taken without his shirt on. So far he gets modesty.


Now we're moving on to a Saturday afternoon a week or so ago and the boys are showing their silly faces for the camera.




\\

Here's Crate enjoying his first girl scout cookie. He preferred the chocolate ones.




And finally...Crate learns to say "cheese" for the first time.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite 5 year old!!!

Goodman Family said...

So I've been following your blog for over a year and for the life of me, I can't remember what Buster's name is. I know the other two, but could you fill me in?

Marykaye

Jackie Lee said...

Marykaye! How are you? How's the cold weather? It's Carson:) Tell Chad "Hi" for us!