Living and loving this journey. One step at a time.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Tub Time with Crate
Cannibalism instincts once again...you'll see why below.
He's like one big ball of joy.
4 comments:
Jane
said...
Love the pics he is adorable! The bath water looks really dirty... I'm assuming it's the camera. :) You really need to blog more(like every day)! Hope to see you soon.
Cute pictures! Glad your Valentines turned out.....ok! I agree though, at least you were with the ones you love, and they love you! And if there's anything left over of Crate after you're done eating him, I'll take a piece! :) And I love Boss' new birthday shirt! Radical man!
I didn't realize you were blogging every once in awhile again. I am so happy. I have really missed your blogs and your sharing of thoughts and ideas. The pics. of Crate are absolutely adorable. I just could eat him alive. I called and left messages for you three times this past week, everything okay?
4 comments:
Love the pics he is adorable! The bath water looks really dirty... I'm assuming it's the camera. :) You really need to blog more(like every day)! Hope to see you soon.
Cute pictures! Glad your Valentines turned out.....ok! I agree though, at least you were with the ones you love, and they love you! And if there's anything left over of Crate after you're done eating him, I'll take a piece! :) And I love Boss' new birthday shirt! Radical man!
yes..let's hope the color of the water is from the camera. I know he was dirty but I don't think he was that dirty. :)
I didn't realize you were blogging every once in awhile again. I am so happy. I have really missed your blogs and your sharing of thoughts and ideas. The pics. of Crate are absolutely adorable. I just could eat him alive. I called and left messages for you three times this past week, everything okay?
Post a Comment