
Today we celebrate nine years of blissful marriage. I thought I would list nine reasons why I love Brandon...here it goes and in no particular order...
1. He is respectful and patient
2. He has desire to support our family
3. His mild manner temperament
4. His love for our children
5. His talent at the piano
6. His love for the gospel
7. His sense of humor (most people don't know this side of him but he's pretty funny)
8. His desire to serve (his family and the Lord)
9. His love for me
I'm reading this book called No One Can Take Your Place by Sheri Dew. In a chapter she writes that on President and Sister Hinckley's 59th anniversary Sis Hinckley said "It has been fifty-nine years of heaven on earth." I echo those same words. It has been nine years of heaven on earth. I am thankful we got married young enough that I feel like in many ways we've matured and grown up together. I have found peace and joy in marriage and I know Heavenly Father has blessed me in this aspect of my life. I always say "he may not be a perfect person, but he is a perfect match for me."
Happy Anniversary Brandon, I Love you more than words can express!
4 comments:
Congrats you guys! We miss you! We need to plan a get together:)
Awwwww! So sweet Jackie Lee. Happy Anniversary you two!
I agree totally with your expressions of gratitude and love for your husband. As your mother I was very concerned with you getting marrried at such a tender age. Time has certainly proven to me that I need not have concern. Brandon is by far the best man for you as you are the best woman for him. I too am grateful for Brandon for the same reasons you are. I am grateful that you are my daughter, he is my son in-law and that I am his "favorite mother in-law. ( A little inside joke between Brandon and myself.)
Love to you both and Happy belated Anaversary.
Yea!! Now only another 999,999,999,999 etc, etc....years to go!
Post a Comment