Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm thinking I don't like the new look...i'll wait and see if anybody else has something to say...

Today we went to the Laveen Community Celebration. I heard of this through the paper. We weren't planning on attending because of stuff around the house that needed to be done. Brandon however got a call Friday and all the sudden his Saturday was booked. Needless to say I mowed the lawn last week and didn't feel like doing it today so I took the kids to the celebration and left the work to be done later, there's always tomorrow right? I was pleasantly surprised at the events they had. We got to take a ride in a really old fire truck, sit in a helicopter & police car, jump on bouncy things, eat, get lots of stickers & balloons, make slime with a mad scientist and try free samples of different food. We went early, right when it opened and there was no crowd. I was really impressed to see the community put this together we had good free fun. I wished I had known about it earlier because it would have been perfect to have a booth introducing the Children's Yoga Company to the area and have sign ups for the summer classes. I will look into it for next year. Now both boys are asleep and Brandon is on his way back from his appointments in the east valley and we'll be heading off to the stake Bar-b-Que.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I think I liked your old blog look better too. I'm bummed we missed the Laveen Community Celebration. Sounds like a blast! So are you going full speed ahead with your Yoga company?! I'm so excited for you!