Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So I went grocery shopping today and yesterday. I was quite impressed with what I walked out with for what I payed. It's still a learning process but overall I saved about 90% according to my receipt from Fry's...not a bad deal! Now I need to get those CVS Exrta Care Bucks working for me! I told Brandon whatever I save on groceries gets to go into a vacation fund. I do love my vacations.

So we went swimming at a friends home last night...Summer is officially here!!! I love it! Although the water was a little cold and I didn't feel "swim suit ready" I stilled enjoyed being in the pool. Now that I think about it I don't know if I've ever felt swim suit ready...oh well I have a lot more important things to focus on in my life right now, I'm happy I'm healthy and can exercise each day.

OH NO!!! I just heard the Suns lost to the Spurs...poor Brandon he's watching the game right now at a friends house...they DVR'd it because of meetings. Hopefully there won't be any bad attitudes tomorrow over the game. D#%N (that means darn...I would never say the other word :)) Spurs...just let us win one year please. Speaking of DVR's you never new how good you had it till it's gone...ours is gone and I miss it. Time for bed now.

1 comment:

Tanya Leigh said...

Oowee! 90%!?!? Way to go!! I'm thoroughly impressed.