Sunday, April 27, 2008

So I just cut my first set of coupons...I've got a headache, need to figure out how to organize them and what a good deal really is. Is it insane or worth the savings? Becky I might take you up on the shopping trip! Now I have to be up in 5.5 hours to go running. I pray I don't forget everything I was reading and all the tips on saving money. We'll see if I make it to the grocery store tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

Good luck! I have a LOT of respect and admiration for coupon clippers who save hundreds of dollars every trip. Tell me how your first trip goes!

Becky said...

Jackie, did you go to a CouponSense workshop and do you have an instructor? Both of those things are free and they really make a difference...I probably won't make it to the grocery store until tomorrow 'cause today I am headed to Mesa to help my in-laws out with some stuff. But this evening I will probably be sorting my coupons for this week and doing my grocery list...you are welcome to come over and see how I do that and/or come shopping with me tomorrow morning. E-mail me and let me know what works for you--jeffnbeckyp@msn.com

AMY said...

Couponing is a pain...but I've been doing it since October and it does really save a lot of money. I keep threatening to quit, but then I just love the savings! Sometimes though I just rebel and walk into the store and buy what I need and forget coupons! :)

We should go shoppping sometime! When there are really good deals at the stores (other than Fry's) Beth and I make a night of it. We'll invite you next time!