So Boston has made great strides in his speech over the past month and the biggest came this past week when he started saying "Carson". Carson had been asking "when is he gonna say my name?"
Well...Boston finally said his name and it really is sweet. Now he says it all the time! It's so cute to hear his little voice. He's a sweet little boy.
6 comments:
That's so sweet! Hayden has been saying "A-nan-daaa!" for quite some time now but has only said momma twice - ever! Dada was his first word.
What am I? Chopped Liver?
Awwww. So sweet! It's cute how Carson wants Boston to say his name. I still love the way Boston says Sydney's name Nid-nee.
I forgot to tell you yesterday that Sydney was having a hard time getting dropped off in Nursery on Sunday. Brandon brought Boston in a few minutes later and they ran up to each other and gave each the cutest hug. Sydney said "I missed you Boston" and then they started playing. After that she was fine with me leaving. They're so sweet together!
Yeah!! That's so cute. Carson is a pretty hard name to say for a two year old. It's got the C's and S's. He's pretty talented. Good Job!
Cute little Boston! Our little boys are growing up too fast!
Side note... Sam asked if Carson was going to this party next week and I said probably, her response..."Good because he thinks I am beautiful like a princess and he is handsome like a prince."
Just don't tell Carson she said that!!! :)
That's my little Boston. What a sweetheart. Sounds like the Meryhew boy's are already steeling the hearts of the girls. Just like Papi did to mom. :) As the saying goes... "like father, like son"... Way to go Meryhew men!
I haven't read you blog in a while. Man your good and keeping updates! Glad to hear that Boston has made great improvements in his speech. He's so cute, along with Carson of course! It was fun to visit while we were there. It really would be great if you made it to Portland for Brandon's sister's graduation. We would have a ball! i updated our blog, so check it out!
Post a Comment