OK...so I know there is someone out there...maybe one of my three blog readers, who is dying to get their creative little fingers on my blog and make it "cute." And I am willing to let you! So...if anyone enjoys being creative and has nothing better to do than mess around with my blog I am totally willing to let you! I'm tired of the same-old background. I don't want anything fancy just something cute and fun. And yes, I am willing to compensate with the use of my time or the two talents I posses. Give me a call or leave a comment and we can discuss.
5 comments:
When you find that person, send them my way!
I would - but I don't even do my own. Doug's sister does. I am not at all "computer savy" to do it myself!
I read your blog all the time, I just don't leave comments everytime. I am sure you have more than three readers. I would love to help you out with a new look to your blog, using my talents, the sad thing is my talents have nothing to do with blogging. You definitely have a gift for writing and you have an awesome blog. I learn something everytime I read your blog, that I can apply to improve my life. Thank you and keep it up. I love you.
If you need some help, I can come over or you to mine, and we can do it together?!?! I don't know if you like mine, but I just peice things together to make it my style and I change mine all the time, it is actually pretty easy. Let me know if you want to get together!
Come over anytime and I can help you!
Post a Comment