Interesting election.
I had a few healthy debates with the spouse. Sometimes we saw eye-to-eye and sometimes we didn't. None the less I'm grateful to live in a country that I can vote and voice my opinion.
Now we will take down on prop 102 signs in the front yard. I'm sure who ever stole our previous one would be more than happy to help take down the TWO new ones that replaced the stolen one. Oh yea, maybe they saw the message on the two new ones let by the spouse: "Smile, your on camera. If you steal this sign I will prosecute you." The message seemed to work, no more signs were taken! Don't you love freedom of speech.
May God bless America.
1 comment:
:) Fun stuff! What a miracle that ALL of the marriage amendments passed!
Funny enough, the incredible minorit population that showed up to the polls to vote for Mr. O voted OVERWHELMINGLY for the marriage amendments! ... The Lord DOES work in mysterious ways... too bad for Mr. O. ;)
Post a Comment