It's a miracle...there are pictures on my blog! I finally got my camera fixed, it's been broke since February. I'm sure excited to have it back right in time for the Holiday's.
We enjoyed our Halloween day...even though I and to physically feed my kids dinner, yes I shoved it down their throat, constantly remind them the candy in the bucket wasn't for them but for the trick-or-treaters, and force them to stop eating the candy and go to bed.

Thanks to "marmie" (aka grandma) for coming out and spending our Halloween with us! Thanks for the candy also...we can never have too much of it!

Carson was Darth Vader...shocker I know. He enjoyed wearing his costume and dressing up while collecting all the candy he could.

Then there was Boston in Thomas the Train. He was in heaven. I'm starting to think he worships Thomas. He has slept with the costume since we got it on Wednesday. He wasn't in the mood to get his picture taken so this is the best I could do. I do have to say he was soooo cute and excited to wear Thomas.
We were able to collect lots of candy from the neighbors then walk down a few houses to a fun Halloween party that the kids really enjoyed! Needless to say we were all very ready for bed.
2 comments:
Cute photos :)
I have really enjoyed reading all of your post lately, Jackie Lee--thanks for reminding me to have an attitude of gratitude...
yea!!! pictures. I've missed them so.
Post a Comment