I spent the evening eating this: (Yummy organic beans and rice topped w/homemade guacamole, tomatoes and cheese)
Watching this: (our own t-ball practice)
Brandon hopes their dreams of being circus performers quickly die off...or we might have a bearded lady as a daughter-in-law. Nevertheless we will still love her.
To sum it up: Enjoying the B-E-A-Utiful evening watching two monkey's use their imagination while sitting next to:
p.s. If your wondering, yes, that is my two year old playing with a wooden stick which has a sharp pointy end. Dangerous? Maybe, but fun none the less. And if you think that's dangerous you should have seen the smile on his face the other day as he stood straight up in seat of the bike trailer yelling "we're gonna win" to his brother as I raced my bike down the street trying to beat Carson! That was dangerous...25 mph's in the back of a bike, no seat belt standing up. We had a blast.
5 comments:
That looks yummy! I must be hungry... 'cause my mouth is watering! :-) What a fabulous evening. I need to take more time to enjoy those precious moments with my family!
Those moments are ones to remember. Also - I think sometimes we get so caught up in being "too careful" and don't let kids have good ol' fun- especially boys. Of course if they were to get hurt, then we feel guilty. I have always let my kids just go wild at times. They learn what hurts them and what doesn't pretty quickly!
sounds like a great time, jackie lee. i love those times as a family where everyone's happy and making simple memories with each other. thanks for sharing glad moments...
You guys have such a cute family! That does sound delicious, I might have to try it sometime. Hmmmmm... :) Anyway, thanks for letting us borrow the PackNPlay. Sigh..... Let the Siddoway Saga begin!
Love the post! You put a smile on my face as I read it! I love that you chose to relax. Sometimes it is hard to just choose to relax with the family cause there is So much to get done, but this was a good reminder that when we do that (relax with the fam) only good can come from it!!!! :-)Thanks
Post a Comment