While were on the subject of Boss, the kid never ceases to crack me up or amaze me.
I found out a few weeks ago in his preschool class he told his teacher: "Miss Becky, your my hot mama!" Nice one Boss
Also, he was complaining he was bored while we were driving home from errands so to keep him occupied I told him to count backwards from 300...not thinking this would actually happen. To my amazement he started at 300 and made it all the way to 1 without one single mistake or any help from me. I was floored. This also taught me that this kids brain is always going and he must always be entertained. I think he'll defiantly keep me on my toes over the years.
1 comment:
He may need to skip kindergarten next year, those counting test are going to bore the heck out of him!
I love the no yelling at home rule, I need to apply that!
Post a Comment