Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My very old computer has been on the brink for the last several months. Pops tried a whole bunch of things to try and fix it but it still wasn't up to par so he took it in and thus I was left without a connection to the outside world. But alas it's back.

I'm considering having a private blog for the family but I can't decide if it should be for my eyes only or if close friends and family members should be invited to it. Any thoughts?

I think the boys and I have spring fever around here...that's not good.

I could use a vacation soon.

I'm now 21 weeks preggers, more than half way. The time is flying by.

My house needs a good spring cleaning.

I love, love, love the Internet. Thanks to it the YW Easter lesson is completed and ready to go. I think the girls will enjoy it and it's something different. I really have the best counselors who found the idea and spouse made it work with his technical skills.

My clothing supply is limited right now...not quite ready for maternity but the regular clothes are getting tighter.

Our kitchen table chairs have found a new spot which is now on top of the table...Crate has figured out how to climb on them and then climb on to the high table. Not good.

You know it's been a long day when I ask the 18th month old to pick up the knife off the floor and hand it to me so I can cut his banana. That really took place today and for all I know the knife could have been laying on the floor for multiple hours. Luckily it wasn't a steak knife, only a butter knife.

Speaking of kitchen floors lately all I hear from them is "crunch, crunch" every time I walk around. I swear they do not stay clean with two one year olds and the two older boys. It's a never ending battle.

The five o'clock hour comes early each day. So I must head to bed. I'm grateful though my body and been good to me and that I can still exercise each morning. It's the best therapy session ever. 90 minutes of uninterrupted freedom before reality kicks in for the day.

2 comments:

Collier Family said...

Being preggers, as you call it, is tough. But you're a trooper! Heck, I ask my kids to pick up the knives even when it hasn't been a long day! :) If you go priviate, send me an invite. I check your blog all the time and love to know what's up with you guys!

Lani said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog, but I understand the yearning for privacy. Whatever you feel good about is the way to go, I think!