Things that have changed my life for the better lately...
a broom (I haven't owned one for 5 years. I only vacuumed the tile. I love having the simplicity of a broom)
painted toe nails. I did it myself a few weeks ago and it's just so much better than bare toes.
an itocuh. I love it.
Pandora. Again, I love it. I love I that I can have any type of music I want at any given time.
flour. I had the boys grind up an entire 5 gallon bucket of wheat the other day. I love having the flour ready to go at any time.
bagels and cream cheese. This is my new found love for breakfast, although I must limit this breakfast to only 1 or maybe 2 days a week.
kale and spinach. I love making morning smoothies with these two ingredients.
Really, it's the simple things in life that bring a smile to me and make life happier.
I really should have bought a broom a long time ago. How did I go this long without one?
1 comment:
I hear you on the flour... I should do that with a 5 gallon bucket!
Hey, if you ever want some other greens for your smoothies, I have a bunch of swiss chard growing in my garden. I'd love to share it!
Post a Comment