Lately I have found Crate in various places. Some of these places include (and I'm not kidding on any of these)...
the top of the refrigerator.
the top of the printer which is large and sits on top of the office desk. (I just found him there for the second time today and he had a cup full of water in his hands...not a good combo.)
on top of the kitchen chairs which are sitting on top of the counter-height table.
standing on top of his highchair.
and literally sitting on top of the cinder-block six foot fence in the backyard.
I've had enough experience with 18 month old kids that I know they can be into things. Typically things like cupboards, or toilets, or stairs, or make-up or maybe they don't sit still for an extended period of time. But seriously...the back fence? When I say I can't turn my head for 20 seconds I mean I can NOT turn my head, unless he's asleep...which amazingly he has not learned to climb out of his crib yet...go figure. I'm seeing it as a total and complete blessing from the Lord.
I can defiantly tell this kid watches his older brothers and never wants to be a step behind them.
If only I had time to grab my camera each time I found him in odd places...but I figure his life is more important than a quick picture.
2 comments:
Holy freaking cow. Seriously?! What a brave, clever little soul! Too bad he's too clever for his own good, huh?
How in the world does he get up on those things! My kids have all been climbers too, but I've never seen them on the back wall (unitl they were about 3 or 4 years old)! You should follow him sometime! And keep the camera with you so that you can snap a picture!
Post a Comment