Saturday, April 2, 2011

Killer deal

I was on the search for some church pants for Boss. The kid has worn the same pair every Sunday for about four months now and I found rips in the bottom of them this past Sunday so I decided I couldn't hold off any longer and I must find him a new pair.
SO I hit Kid-to-Kid and found a few good pairs at a great price. I also found this sweet coat...still not sure if it's for a boy or girl...I'm hoping it'll work on a boy, I just couldn't pass it up.

It's probably a little on the girly side but the color screams "sweet little boy inside."


I think with this separate hat I can pull it off for a boy


And the best part was this:


$2.99...you can't beat that.

It should fit this next little guy perfectly. And yes, it's been confirmed 100% it's a boy!

1 comment:

Collier Family said...

Great pictures and updates! I haven't looked at your blog in a couple of weeks! Nice work on the yard! And yea for good deals at kid to kid! I love that place!