Thursday, May 26, 2011

Randomness

It's been a full week since Buster was last at school. It's been a busy week also.
Crate had swim lessons with his cousin and by the end of the two week lesson he now jumps off the diving board...not willingly but at least he can be thrown off and swim to the side on his own. He may or may not scream during the process but bottom line is he knows his way to the side and now when we're by a pool I don't have to keep my eye on him anymore. (That was a joke in case you're wondering.)

Since school as been out I've realized the 4pm -6pm hours of the day are still "interesting" (AKA~horrible) I thought it was something that would end when school ended. Apparently I was wrong.

My window's desperately need to be cleaned. I have committed not to clean them until summer is over because when the kids are outside the hose always seems to come on and somehow it magically gets pointed at the windows. Thus I have come to the conclusion that cleaning them would be a total waste of time this summer.

Putting makeup on in the summer is almost pointless also. Especially if I'm not leaving the house or not going anywhere in within a 5 mile radius. Who am I kidding...summer or not if I'm not leaving the house the make up doesn't go on...

My belly is getting bigger and bigger. It dawned on me today that I am now in my third and final trimester. Holy cow time flies.

We have our first tomato starting to grow. For two people who have tan thumbs...not green ones this is a pretty big deal. I could eat a tomato every day. I can't wait to see what they taste like. We also have green beans growing in the garden and bell peppers. I hope they can survive the heat.

The boys think that since it's summer they don't have a set bedtime. I'm teaching them otherwise.

My cell phone is officially gone. Lost. Some where between Chuck E Cheese and my van it mysteriously disappeared. It really bites too because texting is the best way to stay in contact with the young women. What makes it even worse is the fact that I'm up for a big discount or possibly free phone in August. I think I might go cell-phone-less until then.

Crate says a new word every day. So far this week the boys have taught him to say pee, poo, and dumb. Lovely, isn't it?

I'm too tired to proof read...I hope the mistakes are minimal.

1 comment:

Alyssa and Nate said...

i love the vocab words! all the essentials really