It just hit me how close we are to having school start up again. Gurrr...I have such mixed emotions with this one. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'll have two in school. It makes me feel old. But having two still at home will keep me young in heart...or make me insane. Come May I'll let you know which one it is.
I should have folded the laundry tonight, instead I researched a product online. Soft roof top luggage carriers...there are a lot of options out there. Any advice on which is the best?
Pops bought me a smart phone for my birthday. I never thought I would enter the 21st century but I have to say I'm in love with it. I don't know 1/8 of the things it is capable of doing but I'm sure I'll learn eventually. All I do know is it's made grocery shopping so much easier already.
The boys had their video game privilege revoked last Wednesday. Let's just say they have yet to get it back but are trying very hard to earn it back. The desire to be obedient has increased, the whining has decreased and I promised I would return the privilege in due time but am really liking the behavior so far...I'm thinking of not giving the privilege back until school starts...am I mean or what. And yes, I let my children play video games...sinner I know.
Crate is in this stage where he repeats anything you want him to say...It's so sweet. Especially when he says the prayer. Oh, my heart just melts.
So far I feel like I've been able to keep my swelling under control...I hope it can last until the end of the pregnancy. I can't wrap my head around the fact I'll be a mother to four children...much less four boys. Holy cow, I'm excited for this little one!
Tomorrows goals: finish laundry, clean floor and bathrooms, dust and vacuum and have it all done in time to take kids to pool. I will be productive, I will be productive, I will be productive...
1 comment:
I still think and know you are an amazing woman, wife, mother. Thanks for keeping up on your blog, so I can keep somewhat up on your fam. Ready and excited about the reunion? :) Thank you so much for coming to the hospital and bringing the boys. I really appreciated it. You went the extra super duper mile.
Post a Comment