Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Special Day for Child #1

Buster had the blessing today of being baptized by his Pops. He was pretty excited. When I asked him if he was more nervous than excited he responded that we was way more excited than nervous.

A few pics of the special day.





What made it more exciting is he was able to be baptized with his cousin Randi who is only 5 days older!





He really loves his Pops and I'm defiantly thankful for the example that they both set for the family.



Pops and the three boys...poor Crate was just not in the mood to have his picture taken.


Boss was having a hard time with the fact that he couldn't be baptized today. Hopefully when he's eight he'll be just as excited to be baptized as he was today.


And to prove I was actually at the event...(Ahh...only about eight weeks to go)


Afterwards Pops took the boys and I out for a nice lunch at Claim Jumper. The boys were horribly embarrassed to walk in the restaurant in their shirts and ties but I swear they behaved better since they were dressed up. We had a great lunch as a family and headed back home so Pops could attend a stake youth activity. A busy, yet special day for all of us.

Here's to three more boys to follow in Buster's footsteps!

2 comments:

felicia said...

Such an exciting day for your guys! The boys look so handsome:)

Collier Family said...

I love the pictures! You're looing great! Wish we could have been there with all of ya! Yea for children choosing the right!!!