Thursday, July 7, 2011

My pancakes from the last post look pathetic. That's okay, they still tasted descent. I did make cinnamon pecan crusted pancakes that morning for Pops and I. They were de-lish. The boys like the same old wheat and flax seed pancakes that they usually have.

This baby is constantly moving inside of me. The boys think it's crazy to see my stomach move from side to side. I'm getting really excited to meet him. Now if we can only find the name that is right for him...still searching.

These summer days are passing to quickly. I will miss being on my own schedule. The boys are pretty excited to start back up which I guess is a good thing.

Boss read a Dick and Jane book today. I was shocked he could do it, considering he has yet to start kindergarten. He said he likes reading, I'm glad someone around here likes it.

Summer seems to bring lots of forts around this house. I don't think I'll miss the mess of blankets and pillows when school starts.

My morning exercise still happens 5-6 days a week. I can tell I'm getting a little slower but am still thankful to be out there. However even at 5am it's stinking hot. I hope to continue until the very end. It's my saving grace for the day.

I'm thankful to wear flip-flops or slip on shoes most of the time, it's close to impossible to get my shoes tied now.

I really should be getting to bed.

1 comment:

Jane :) said...

I hope you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!! Hope you do what you want and it's semi-relaxing :)