Well...it's official. My little "Bosty Boy" is now two. He turned two yesterday, January 29th! We had a celebration in conjunction with his cousin Saige last week as it is her 1st Birthday soon and then yesterday Brandon and I took Carson and Boston to Chuckie E Cheeses for pizza and a little play time. The best part of the whole thing was that we were the only ones there so we had the entire place to ourselves. The boys got a bunch of tokens and had a ball playing on anything they wanted. I think Boston enjoyed his happy day and I did too as it was completely stress free...no big party to plan just the four of us enjoying time together.
Boy do I remember his birth 2 years ago. After being 8 days late the Doctor said I needed to be induced so after being induced I figured it would go pretty fast. Not so, after four hours of labor the Doctor broke my water then after 5 additional hours later he was born. During his birth was the first time I learned to enact the Powers of Heaven. I didn't want an epidural but the pain was becoming so intense and I wasn't progressing. Brandon helped me visualize having assistance from above and within 20 minutes of visualizing Boston was born...no epidural and 9 previous hours of the drip stuff. It was amazing. Since then I have learned to utilize those Powers of different occasions. Boston is such an amazing little boy, its been the best being his mother. Another healthy, happy child. What more could I ask for?
Happy Birthday Boston. We Love You!
Thank you to all those who called and gave gifts-- thank you for remembering his special day!

2 comments:
He was sooo cute at his party. We all love "Bostie". Tell him thank you for the note he mailed me:). Give him a big kiss from his aunt!
Oh Bosty is so cute! Wish we could have been at his party. Maybe next time!
Post a Comment