Our families thoughts and prayers go out to the Mortimer family during this difficult time. We always enjoyed when Br. Mortimer spoke in our ward...he was one of those speakers that really hit home and was able to teach us to apply the principles of the gospel to our ever day lives. We pray for his wife and five young children as they have lost their dad.
This is one of those moments in life where you take a deep breath and easily recall the blessings poured out by our Heavenly Father. Especially the blessing of having family members still with you by your side. I am very thankful to have my spouse and children. They make my life complete and full of joy.
Life is precious and so is time. I hope that I spend my time wisely and teach my children to do the same. I think spending time as a family and with your spouse is so important because not only does it build strong relationships with children and a better foundation for a successful marriage but you never know when your time is up here on the earth. Ask Brandon what my favorite hobby is and he'll say "spending time together as a family." I absolutely love having the four of us together. That is joy.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about yo friends. You are totally right about spending time with our families. It's one of my favorite things to do as well, and it is so important!
Post a Comment