Friday, June 4, 2010
11 Years Already.
So today is the big 11th anniversary. I think the longer we've been married the better the anniversaries have gotten. Today we both worked, we went to Costco together for some major grocery shopping, went to a movie and then hit the drive thru at taco bell for a late, quick dinner. To some it might sound not very exciting but what I've learned is that it's not so much what we're doing but the fact that we're together that makes it a good day. I used to think we had to do something big and grand to celebrate (and yes, while sometimes it is nice to do big stuff) it's also enjoyable just hanging out together. I'm not goona get all "fake" or mushy, gushy but Pops really is a great guy, he makes me laugh a lot, provides for the family, works his tail off, fulfills is church responsibilities, lets be do my own things, encourages me in my hobbies and interests, and I find him so much more attractive since he first became a father. Most people don't really know him very well, but I do and I love him. We talked about how we're gonna celebrate 20 years...it's gonna be fun. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CONGRATS on 11 wonderful years together!
I hope you listened to my two phone messages I left yesterday, wishing you a happy anniversary. You guys are an extremly handsome couple. No wonder your boys are so dang cute!!! The picture of you two is great.
Happy Anniversary guys! You are so good together!
Post a Comment