Seven loads of laundry washed, dried folded and put away. That is a miracle. One more bathroom got cleaned today and the bedrooms got vacuumed. Boss and Crate took a nap and I even got in 15 mins of rest during this time. The boys were good about doing their chores so they got taken out to ice cream tonight. That was a fun little trip.
They played really well together and I took pictures of them and their "creations" but the Internet is to slow tonight so I'm not gonna bother with uploading them.
Today I read about Deborah the Prophetess in Judges. I find her title very interesting. There is not a ton of information about her but from what I could research she must have been a extremely brave woman. She's counted among some of the best Israelite warriors.
I did my yoga workout this morning. For some reason I was sweating so bad during this, way more than usual. I'm hoping I burnt a calorie or two.
1 comment:
Jackie Lee,
If you would like to learn more about Deborah in the Old Testament read Cleon Skousons book "The Third Thousand Years" That was my lesson last week in Gospel Doctrine.
Post a Comment