Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lake trip

Uncle Trent is home on leave from Iraq and invited the fam out to the lake to play on some jet ski's he rented for the day. We're glad we were able to make it out there. Pops was able to go to...I was gonna take the boys by myself but I'm glad things worked out so he could go with us. Everyone seemed to have a great time. The boys enjoyed playing in the lake and Crate had fun watching them from his spot under the big shade umbrella we brought. That was a life saver, it kept us cool and out of the sun. Boss cried when we had to leave because he didn't want to...then again he was asleep before we even exited the parking lot. I think it's safe to say his tears were tired tears.

It looks like Buster has another loose tooth. It's been exactly a year since he lost his last one. He's pretty excited to loose another one, I think he's excited for more money to be dropped in his money can. He says he can't spend any of it 'cause it's all for his mission. Hopefully this attitude will keep with him as he goes through the teenage years.

After a day in the sun I'm ready to crash. I would have taken pictures but when I trying to take some and it wasn't working I realized the memory card is right here in my computer. Bummer. That's OK...no body's missing out on seeing pictures of me in a bathing suit. Yikes, Scary.

No comments: